Notice to Clubs Re: Financial Statements
- Written by Jackie Larson Jackie Larson
- Published: 06 July 2016 06 July 2016
- Created: 06 July 2016 06 July 2016
Please note the following “Notice to Reader” requirement as passed at the June BC Soccer Annual General Meeting.
Please send your club’s completed financial statement to Vancouver Youth Soccer c/o the VYSA Secretary.
BC Soccer Bylaws, Article 12
- District Associations may only affiliate not for profit registered society Clubs who annually complete at a minimum Notice to Reader financial statements.
- Not for profit affiliate clubs shall provide to their District Association within the previous 12 months and annually proof of filing of the affiliated club’s Society Annual Report (form 11).
- Not for profit affiliate clubs shall provide at a minimum Notice to Reader financial statements, which have been prepared by a licensed CPA, to their District Association within 30 days of the club’s Annual General Meeting. Review and Audit Engagements are preferred.
- The books and records of all soccer clubs and teams shall be open to inspection by their District Association on demand.